NOTICE OF FORFEITURE OF FUNDS
Held by Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
UNLESS UNCASHED CHECKS ARE CLAIMED BY OWNER
Pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes Section 185.03(10), you are hereby notified that Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative, Inc. of Oxford, Wisconsin 53952, has in its possession unclaimed funds belonging to you. You may claim these funds by contacting the cooperative and furnishing proof of your legal interest in such funds on or before September 1, 2013. You are further notified that unless you do claim such funds and provide satisfactory evidence of your right to receive the same by September 1, 2013, these funds will be forfeited to the Cooperative. These unclaimed checks were issued during the year 2009.
Published this 20th day of May 2013
Click HERE to view patron list
If you are claiming any of the checks, the proper paperwork and identification must be presented to our office. For more information you may call 608-586-7015.
Acceptable Use Policy
Subscriber shall not (and shall not permit or assist others to) abuse, fraudulently use, or otherwise use Marquette-Adams' services for any purposes other than those for which it was intended. Without limiting the foregoing, Subscriber shall not:
- Attempt to obtain service by fraudulent means or device with intent to avoid payment;
- Attempt to access, alter, or destroy any information of Marquette-Adams, or of another Subscriber of Marquette-Adams, or of the Internet by any fraudulent means or device;
- Attempt to use the access through any of Marquette-Adams' services so as to interfere with the use of the Internet by other lawful users, or in violation of any laws, or in aid of any unlawful activity;
- Attempt to access a record in electronic format that contains personally identifiable information in order to facilitate any violation of the law; or
- Engage in resale for profit or for any other reasons, of the Internet services provided by Marquette-Adams to Subscriber.
Marquette-Adams' services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to any other Internet email address. Electronic mail and appropriate Usenet newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate business. We do not allow Subscribers to run mail lists, list servers or any form of auto-responder from a Subscriber' account. Processes that run or are activated while the Subscriber is not logged in are also NOT ALLOWED. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and Marquette-Adams will not be tolerated. When Marquette-Adams becomes aware of possible violations, Marquette-Adams will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, Marquette-Adams may suspend access to services to the Subscriber account in question. Confirmation of violations may result in cancellation of the Subscriber account and/or criminal prosecution. The account suspension may be rescinded at the discretion of Marquette-Adams following payment of a reconnection charge. Use of a Subscriber's account to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engaging in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. Subscriber will abide by all rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via Subscriber's account. If the Subscriber is unsure of those policies, it is the Subscriber's responsibility to ascertain said policies.
Subscriber's Web Sites
In addition to any web hosting agreement with Marquette-Adams, the following terms apply to Subscriber web sites.
Subscriber shall access Subscriber's website solely through the Internet. Subscriber's access to Subscriber's website via the Internet is subject to separate agreements with either Marquette-Adams or other Internet access providers. Subscriber is responsible for obtaining its own Internet connectivity to access Marquette-Adams' facilities, and for all costs of such connectivity. Subscriber is solely responsible for all hardware and software Subscriber may need to access, administer and maintain Subscriber's website.
Subscriber is solely responsible for all content on Subscriber's website, including any content or materials of a third party that Subscriber permits or enables to be posted on or accessed through Subscriber's website. Subscriber is also solely responsible for the creation, posting, updating and maintenance of all content on Subscriber's website, and management and editorial control of Subscriber's website's content.
Subscriber shall be solely responsible for obtaining, registering, and the appropriate use of all domain names used by Subscriber. Any Internet protocol addresses or other network numbers assigned by Marquette-Adams to Subscriber shall remain the property of Marquette-Adams and Marquette-Adams reserves the right to reassign or reissue any Internet protocol addresses to others.
Subscriber agrees not to use any bandwidth or storage space in excess of the amount provided under Subscriber's Web Hosting Agreement. If Subscriber's usage exceeds allowed bandwidth or storage space, Marquette-Adams may, in its sole discretion, charge Subscriber for excess bandwidth or storage space at its rates then in effect, suspend the performance of service, or terminate this Agreement. Subscriber shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused prepaid fees in the event of such suspension or termination.
Subscriber is solely responsible for handling, processing and filling any requests for goods or services generated by Subscriber's website, and shall be solely responsible for properly addressing inquiries or complaints arising from or related to Subscriber's website. Subscriber shall indemnify and hold Marquette-Adams harmless from any claims of third parties arising in any way from any person's use of Subscriber's website. Subscriber agrees to pay or cause to be paid all taxes and fees applicable to its website and any business transacted through Subscriber's website.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Policy, you should not access, subscribe to, or otherwise use the Network. Company may modify this Policy at any time without notice to you. Modifications will be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms at www.ma-central.com.
Marquette-Adams collects information from Subscribers at several different points as it provides Internet access and related services. Marquette-Adams is the sole owner of the information it collects in the course of providing Internet access and video services. Marquette-Adams' website uses "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are strings of text that a website stores on a Subscriber's computer. Cookies enable a website to keep track of a Subscriber's preferences and activities relating to that website.
Marquette-Adams' website creates and uses temporary cookies. These temporary cookies expire at the end of a Subscriber's visit to the website. If Subscriber chooses to create a personal profile and selects the option to have Subscriber's name and password automatically remembered, a permanent cookie will be placed on Subscriber's computer. This permanent cookie does not expire unless Subscriber deactivates Subscriber's personal profile.
Use of Information
Marquette-Adams uses information it obtains in the course of providing its services and from its website for the following purposes:
- Marketing Marquette-Adams' products and services to Subscribers who have consented to Marquette-Adams offering those products and services to them;
- Internal analysis of how Marquette-Adams' services and website are used;
- Order processing; " Collection of amounts owed to Marquette-Adams;
- To administer and maintain the services it provides; and
- To satisfy legal requirements, including but not limited to responding to legal demands for information, and enforcing Marquette-Adams' use policies; and, as appropriate in situations Marquette-Adams' reasonably considers to be emergencies involving personal safety.
Links and Other Non-Marquette-Adams Sites
Marquette-Adams' website and its information gathering in connection with Marquette-Adams' other services are not intended to collect information about minors. Persons under age 18 should use Marquette-Adams' website, and Marquette-Adams' Internet access services, only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Marquette-Adams takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect its Subscribers' information. When Subscribers submit personal information via the Internet or via Marquette-Adams' website, the information is protected both online and offline. All of Marquette-Adams' Subscribers' information is restricted in Marquette-Adams' offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on Marquette-Adams' security and privacy practices. The servers that Marquette-Adams stores personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. If Subscriber has any questions about security related to Marquette-Adams' services, Subscriber can call 608-586-4111.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If a Subscriber's personally identifiable information changes (such as Subscriber's ZIP Code), or if a Subscriber no longer desires Marquette-Adams' service, Marquette-Adams will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that Subscriber's personal data provided to Marquette-Adams. This may be done by contacting Customer Support via the following methods:
Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative
113 N Oxford St.
PO Box 45
Oxford, WI 53952
Notification of Change
Interpretation and Enforcement
Subscriber agrees that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute arising from use of Marquette-Adams' service resides in the courts located in the State of Wisconsin. Subscriber consents to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Wisconsin, as to any claim or dispute arising from use of Marquette-Adams' service. These Terms of Service supersede all other written and oral communications or agreements with regard to the subject matter. A waiver or modification of these Terms of Service shall only be effective if in a writing signed by an authorized officer of Marquette-Adams. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to conflict of law principles. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall be enforceable and valid to the greatest extent permitted by law. These Terms of Service apply in addition to any Internet access service or web hosting agreement between Marquette-Adams and the Subscriber.
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Marquette-Adams (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of Marquette-Adams (the "Company") or their licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only (1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices, (2) as a personal shopping resource, (3) for communicating with Company about a company product or service, or (4) for placing an order with Company. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of Company.
The name Marquette-Adams and its logo are trademarks of Marquette-Adams, Inc. The names of other companies, products and services may be the property of their respective owners.
Linking to the Website and Content
Marquette-Adams is committed to providing world-class telecommunication products and services to its customers. To ensure that information regarding its products and services is communicated accurately to the public, Marquette-Adams asks that you adhere to the following linking guidelines:
- Marquette-Adams does not object to hyperlinking to the home page of the Website unless the hyperlinks dilute or tarnish Marquette-Adams' trade names or trademarks or for another company's professional gain;
- Marquette-Adams does not approve of any deep linking. Do not bypass the home page of the Website to deep link to interior web pages;
- Marquette-Adams does not approve of inline linking or framing. Do not import content from the Website or link to images on servers on which the Website is hosted for the purpose of placing the content or images on any other web pages or sites; and
- Marquette-Adams does not approve of remote linking. Do not hyperlink any Website to sites that contain infringing or illegal content that could make Marquette-Adams susceptible to criminal prosecution or civil litigation in the United States or in a foreign venue.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act
Marquette-Adams respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). Marquette-Adams reserves the right to suspend or terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service of users whose accounts are repeatedly implicated in allegations of copyright infringement involving the use of Marquette-Adams's network. If you believe that any activity on Marquette-Adams's network, including the posting of material on the Website, violates your copyrights, please submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: The Copyright Agent should only be contacted with respect to copyright-infringement matters. The Copyright Agent will not respond to general inquiries.
The Copyright Agent(s) for Marquette-Adams may be reached as follows:
113 N Oxford St
PO Box 45
Oxford, WI 53952
Counter Notification to Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification with our Copyright Agent. The counter notification must provide the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- The subscriber's name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Marquette-Adams values our website visitors and customer's security and wants to make their online experience comfortable and reassuring. While Marquette-Adams takes immense precautions in monitoring, preventing and identifying fraudulent behavior related to its website, please be aware of the possibility of fraudulent online activity. One recent form of online fraud is called "phishing" and it is affecting many companies. Phishing is a form of Internet fraud whereby a person or persons, masquerading as a legitimate organization, obtains an individual's confidential information through electronic means such as websites or e-mails. The unsuspecting individual merely believes they are complying with a request from a business that they are currently doing business with or wish to do business with. Unfortunately, the individual may not know their confidential information has been "stolen" for many days. Please remember that Marquette-Adams will never contact you via email or phone to get your personal information, including your social security number or your credit card account information.
Please review the following information as to the precautions you should take when conducting business online:
- If you visited a website that you did not navigate to, it may have been such a phishing website.
- If you responded to an email asking to confirm confidential or personal information about your account, it may have been phishing.
- If you provided a credit card number to such a site, Marquette-Adams suggests that you contact your credit card company or any of the three major credit bureaus and sign up for their credit monitoring service, a fee-based service that will automatically notify you whenever your credit record is accessed. Contact information for the three major credit bureaus is as follows: Equifax (888.766.0008), Experian (888.397.3742), and Trans Union (800.680.7289).
If you believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Marquette-Adams employee or have given personal information through a fraudulent website posing as a Marquette-Adams website, please contact Marquette-Adams immediately. Residential and business customers please call 608-586-4111.
Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative’s are official public documents on file with state regulatory agencies and the FCC. These documents detail services, equipment and pricing Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative offers to all its customers.
The tariffs contained herein are provided for informational purposes only. The actual tariffs governing services are on file with the appropriate state or federal authority. The tariffs displayed here may not represent what is currently on file with the appropriate regulatory authority.